Sunday, February 14

New Bedding

It's my day for posting so make sure you see them all...

I just wanted to get some advice about this bedding. I love it, but...


See my problem? I'm hopping the discoloration will go away with multiple washing...
I can't really be upset about it, because they are great quilts. And I got 2 of everything: quilts, shams, airplane pillow and neck pillow for under $30 on ebay. But it would be cool if I could get rid of the red behind the planes. Let me know if you have any ideas. I did wash them in cold water. I tried vineager too.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I don't know how "set in" they are, but try soaking in oxiclean for as long as you can. I'd say for a few days, but that would occupy your washer for that long, or a tub...and I'm sure you need both. But oxiclean can do miracles!! It is a very cute pattern though. Good luck!!

Janice said...

I was going to suggest oxiclean too or chlorox 2 may help. The pattern is really cute!

Greg and Sophia said...

Thanks! I'll buy some oxiclean tomorrow! I hope it works, though really I like them anyway :)

Unknown said...

I was going to say oxiclean too, if you use the spray and wash kind and then soak it in oxiclean. It really works!! Takes out pretty much everything. I love the bed spreads though! I did Elijah's room very similar. Keith keeps joking that I'm trying to make him a piolet, but it's just such a cute pattern (I couldn't resist).