Sunday, February 14

Feelings



Myles and Andrew's preschool recently had a week about feelings. They talked about what makes them feel happy, sad, scared and so on. Here are their answers:
I feel happy when:
Andrew- Daddy comes home!
Myles- I have sprinkles on my cupcake.
Other favorite- Taryn- My mom surprises my birthday
I feel sad when:
Andrew- I grow up to be a teacher.
Myles- I get a toy tooken away.
Xander- someone punched me in the face.
Jake- my dad goes to Iraq for a long time.
I feel scared when:
Andrew- my toy monkey scares me. (He has a multi-colored plush one I thought he loved...)
Myles- I go to bed.
I feel excited when:
Andrew- I grow up
Myles- I eat cheese.
I feel silly when:
Andrew- I ride on Mommies back
Myles- at dinner. (I serve silly food I guess)
I feel hurt when:
Andrew- I don't feel happy
Myles- I eat bread. (He might have been eating lunch when the questions where asked :))
Xander- someone pushes me down in the ditch and there were rattlesnakes down there...

No comments: