Daddy and Jack were playing Soldier with their GI Joes. One lost an arm and Jack, in his usual take charge way said "I think he's dead. Let's bury him." Then when the toy was 'buried' he stood with his hands folded and bowed his head and -- not kidding-- said, "He was a bad soldier, I guess he died. He probably had a wife. It's too bad we had to bury him. If we had a doctor we could have done surgery to get the frog out."
He went on and on, but AJ pulled me out before I could copy all of it. I think Jack provides most of the entertainment in our house. Where the frog comment came from? Who knows? Why we had to bury a soldier when he was only thought to be dead? I guess we'll keep him away from the doctor profession.
1 comment:
Awww. That is so cute. I can't wait for Adam to do things like that. I'm sure you have lots of entertainment with 4 boys around!
Post a Comment