Sunday, July 12

Haircut


I finally got sick of my long hair and decided I was going to get it cut. That was a few months ago. On Thursday I finally told Greg I was getting it cut that day! Then he was busy all day and I couldn't get away. So when 7 o'clock hit and I was still at home with all my hair, I was done! I went in the bathroom pulled it into a pony tail and hacked it off with a small pair of hair scissors. I still haven't gone to get it evened out, but I'm loving it short! This picture isn't the best since I took it myself with my phone.

1 comment:

Ovilla said...

Funny. I just got sick of my long hair too. Annmaree cut my hair on Saturday--it is a little above my shoulders.

I am excited for you to post more pictures!