Monday, July 6

Hey Dad Can I chew your ear for a bit?




AJ recently achevied the skill of pulling himself up. He was able to use said skill to gain Daddy's back while Greg was taking a much deserved break. Once there he decided he hadn't really gotten an upclose 'hands-on' ear before.
I was hopeing for a better picture showing exactly what he was doing, but between the laughing and the rushing to find a camera, phone, or drawing pad or anything! I was left with these shots. Greg said he really chomped down at one point and tried sucking too. Mostly he left a great deal of slobber since we're pretty sure he's going to start popping out a tooth or two.
The funniest part about this is that while he's never done this before today, later while I was laying on the floorwith the boys- who should wander over to try his hand at eating ears again? AJ! I wasn't as patient with him (or maybe it was pure exhaution on Greg's part) and I got up right after the first huge drop of drool hit my eardrum. Yuck!

No comments: