Sunday, June 21

House Update

This is of course before we painted or got the carpet in, but it's coming along. We are supposed to be fully moved in by this thursday. I'm a little worried, not because it's not done or that the house we are in now isn't packed up. No, I'm worried because their are TONS of spiders at the new house and I will not share. (I'm not a fan of spiders. If there was a facebook page for spiders I would be Anti-spider on it and throw eggs at it. That's how much I don't like spiders.) But hopefully they'll all be in spider heaven by the time I'm expected to spend the night there.

1 comment:

Family said...

That will be nice to get settled. I love the wood work in your new place. I have a No spider policy in my house too. Home depot has some good stuff you can spray it inside and outside along the house.