Sunday, August 24

OH, GROSS!!

So you can see from the title this isn't a pleasant topic, but I thought I should finally explain what was wrong with our toliet (see 'Smell tube?' entry.) It's been a few weeks now that it wouldn't fully flush, even with all our efforts. So I finally broke down and just named it 'stupid thing.' And that's probably where we would have left it, except for my heroic husband who came to my rescue and was willing to put up with even the most disgusting of jobs-- removing it and looking for whatever was blocking the "flow." So after a trip to the store for the essential supplies (full hazmat suit, disinfectant strong enough to destroy all particles related to toilet bowls, nose plugs, and an extra pair of long gloves. Oh, and the pieces for the toliet.) Once prepared he emabarked on his quest of plumbing magic and he found....(suspense building....) a toy phone!! Gross!!! Yup. The twins flushed down a 2"X3" size phone down the toidy. Guess that explains why my magic trick for fixing toilets didn't work. (That's to flush it a bunch of times and see if it gets better. That's about as much effort as I'm willing to give a rouge commode.)

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Taylor wants you to post pictures of Greg in his hazmat suit!