The twins. Looking cool.
Oldest. Almost 8!!!
His twin born 4 1/2 years later.
Jack is currently 48.5" tall. Myles is 48". Andrew is 47". AJ 36". Cute, right?So here's what's up since I last posted:
Found out my mom's breast cancer came back and prepared to say goodbye to Grandma. Waited through her surgery which went well and found out she's doing better than they thought (still not as great as I would like, but better), found out my dad has early Alzheimer's, both of them medically retire from their jobs, I almost have a breakdown, Nana Nina comes out and helps me clean my whole house so we can leave it for 2 months, we went to Utah and we had a ton of fun, we hiked the Y, we played up little cotton wood canyon, we went camping, we went to 7 Peaks A LOT, we all learned how to ride bikes (OK, so I already knew but the boys were all pretty proud of themselves), we met a new cousin, we hung around downtown SLC and did EVERYTHING kid related to do there, we went to Thanksgiving Point and saw big dinosaur bones and even 2 3-D movies, I saw Harry Potter at midnight the first night it came out (I know, ME! without kids. Crazy, huh?), saw a few movies, hung out a bunch with family, played with a BUNCH of kittens, fed some chickens, learned some new games and FINALLY welcomed Daddy home in August.
Then we flew home. Right in time (seriously it was like the day before) for hurricane Irene to hit. Spent the day without power, and got a whole week of school and work so we could have a mini home vacation before plunging right back in. Awesome really. Although I don't think that now that I have to wake up at 6 one Saturday morning a month to take them to the bus stop to make up the school days. Bleh. I started right in with the boys' doctor's visits, so we've been to a TON of those lately. Even for me. I might have news soon. We'll know by Thursday. I have an ultrasound today (no it's not a baby ultrasound) for a "suspicious lump." I'm quite sure it will come to nothing, but here we go.
AND
AJ turned 3!!! He's now a big boy (or so he tells me.)
1 comment:
I thought it wasn't a baby ultrasound??? :) was that a tricky my tricky friend? I'm sorry about your mom and dad- that is so hard. You seem to be dealing with it like a champ though. <3 My love to you and the crew!
Merry Chrismtas!
Post a Comment