The boys were hilarious today. They had the TV taken away (which caused a major melt down in Jackville.) So they had to help me clean the house. (They
would split up-- 2 of them would help at a time while 2 of them made messes. It worked most of the time too) We cleaned the kitchen (when once again Andrew was adamant that we should make Dad cookies so he could come home.) And then I went in to lay AJ down for his nap. When I came back out Jack was leading the boys around the living room making 'preparations.' And they would be like, "Hey Jack do we need to hang up this decoration?" and he'd be like, "SHHH! Mom can hear you! Mom if you heard that we're just joking!" Then in an aside to the brother-- "Yes, hang them over there." And then they had
me close my eyes "for a really long time" (like 30 seconds) and when I opened them they all yelled "SURPRISE!" They threw me a pretend birthday party. We had drinks of water and they played with paper and scissors and made me a crown. (See attached pic) It was quite the party!
In other news, the other day AJ stepped on something and hurt his little toe. He was trying to tell me and I said, "You hurt your little toes?" And me and my mom, whom I was skyping with at the time both laughed. I guess that hit a chord with AJ, because now ANYtime he gets hurt he says, "I hurt my little...arm, hand, head." I makes me laugh every time. He's currently sitting on my lap (see other attached pic) so it's kinda hard to write, but he's being dang cute. He said he wanted to see Daddy, so I pulled up past pics and videos. He then leaned in close and started waving and yelling "Hey Daddy how ya doin'?" He can't wait for skype!!
No comments:
Post a Comment