Sunday, June 7

Primary Music Leader

Today was my first day of Leading the music in Primary. I didn't realize until I got up in front of all those kids that I don't remember the songs....oops. It's nothing like trying to lead by softly mumbling and humming while all the kids look to you to give them the words. Mostly we listened to the piano play. Thankfully by next week I'll have my book and can read along at least. The Father's Day song at least went as planned. Ack! I'm going to be leading a song in Sacrament Meeting! AGHHHHHHHHH!! (this is me running away....this is me finding a cave to hide in...this is me realizing that spiders and bugs live in the cave....this is me running away from said cave....this is me coming back to my laptop, 'cause really? Could I leave it? Oh, yeah I guess I have to get my kids too....this is me giving up on running away because it's just too much work.)

2 comments:

Kath said...

Glad to have a fellow blogger in the ward! :) WOOT. Oh and we did that trip to see the Wright-bro's museum just a few months ago! good times.

Jos and Kath said...

p.s. do you mind that I linked your blog to mine? Osmondsrock.blogspot.com