My guess is that he doesn't like green beans, but you can see for yourself.
Now you may be asking yourself, is that bouncer really the best place to feed him? The answer of course is NO! But while I have a good high chair, it recently was in storage close to mice. So Greg has deemed it 'unclean.' Which is fine, I mean, I buy the Burmongous size of clorox wipes- but it has also been deemed (by the source above) to be 'uncleanable.' So we're stuck with the 'try-to-put-the-food-in-the-jumping-baby's-mouth' game.
Meanwhile, Jack is outside while I do this saying, "Go away bug! You are the nastiest bug I've ever seen and you'd better get out of here, before I call my dad to come out here and whack you with his whacking stick. Get out! Dad! There are bugs out here trying to eat the house!"
2 comments:
The things that come out of kids mouths~ I hope the bugs didn't eat any part of your house.
I *think* we're going to live through the bugs, but we'll see. Thanks!
Post a Comment