A list of random events in our lives, written with some creative insight or perhaps just lack of sleep induced hysteria.
Sunday, January 25
Utah here we come!
We got tickets to fly to Utah. We'll be flying out Friday night. Hooray! Here's a video to whet your appetite. I took it with our new web cam (thanks Ovilla and Dave!) Don't worry. That wide wild look in his eye is usual.
I'm not so worried about tthe wide wild look in his eyes, as I am the wide wild look in your eyes.... You sure your ok? You haven't been getting into the rubber cement again, have you? ;P
1 comment:
I'm not so worried about tthe wide wild look in his eyes, as I am the wide wild look in your eyes.... You sure your ok? You haven't been getting into the rubber cement again, have you? ;P
Post a Comment