Tuesday, January 13

North Carolina Here We Come!

We got our assignment today! We will be going to North Carolina! I'm a little disappointed not to be going to California, but we really like to houses in NC and Greg is excited to return to his mission field. We don't know when we have to be there, but hopefully we have time to go home to Utah and say hi to everyone.

5 comments:

Janice said...

Are you going to Seymore Johnson AFB in Goldsboro? My brother was stationed there for a few years and it was really nice. The ward out there is great!

Sherrie said...

Wow! You guys will wing and we will still be here..in Primary...waiting to finish forms...

Congrats!!

Easter's said...

North Carolina! That's great, it's beautiful there. Steve's sister Pam lives there and she loves it. Plus it was rated #1 beaches in 2008.

Greg and Sophia said...

We are going to Cherry Point. It's in the north east corner of the state. We are looking for houses in Havelock and Beaumont.

Family said...

Hey Sophia I am glad I found your blog now I can keep up with your family when you guys move to North Carolina. Good luck with your house hunting..