We got our family picture taken. Not the best, but you can't tell I'm pregnant unless you look close so I consider it a success. (Other than the fact that I look stoned.) Aren't my boys cute?!
I love it!! I am amazed, you have all three boys smiling, looking the same direction...WOW! AND you my dear look amazing!! I love your hair, it is getting so long. You really don't even look a bit prego...not sure I like you very much. I'm really read to see Sophia prego pictures as well :)
Your family picture is so cute. Sorry about the phone conversation, I think is was my phone, it's been doing weird things. I meant to call you back but this week has been crazy. I didn't have phone or internet for a couple of days, and our water heater just went out. So cold showers for a day or two. That has been my week. I'll call you though this week. You don't even look pregnant. No fare!!
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture! The boys have changed in the last couple of months. Post pictures of you pregnant.
I love it!! I am amazed, you have all three boys smiling, looking the same direction...WOW! AND you my dear look amazing!! I love your hair, it is getting so long. You really don't even look a bit prego...not sure I like you very much. I'm really read to see Sophia prego pictures as well :)
Your family picture is so cute. Sorry about the phone conversation, I think is was my phone, it's been doing weird things. I meant to call you back but this week has been crazy. I didn't have phone or internet for a couple of days, and our water heater just went out. So cold showers for a day or two. That has been my week. I'll call you though this week.
You don't even look pregnant. No fare!!
Post a Comment