A list of random events in our lives, written with some creative insight or perhaps just lack of sleep induced hysteria.
Thursday, May 29
Myles
We walked into the bathroom after dinner and this is what we found: I guess he decided he was dirty. They sure do love their baths. And yes, he is still wearing his socks. It's the one item of clothing he hasn't figured out how to take off.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Some day when he's a teenager, he's going to hate you for posting that pic. But then, when he's a teenager, he's going to hate you anyway. It's the way things are done.
I suggest holding on to that pic and showing it to his prom dates. Because if he's going to hate you anyway, you might as well have some fun.
This is from grandma P. I use her's because I can't remember what my password is. Sophie, thanks so much for keeping this up. It makes me feel like I can see my grandbabies grow. I love and miss you guys so much. Love Grandma Jeana
2 comments:
Some day when he's a teenager, he's going to hate you for posting that pic. But then, when he's a teenager, he's going to hate you anyway. It's the way things are done.
I suggest holding on to that pic and showing it to his prom dates. Because if he's going to hate you anyway, you might as well have some fun.
This is from grandma P. I use her's because I can't remember what my password is.
Sophie, thanks so much for keeping this up. It makes me feel like I can see my grandbabies grow. I love and miss you guys so much. Love Grandma Jeana
Post a Comment