Friday, May 2

Mowing the Lawn or at least the weeds growing there...

The boys love to help mow the lawn. The problem, of course, is that when they are being 'helpful' they really aren't that helpful. But they get really upset when Dad tries to do it on his own. I tried to get a picture of all three faces pressed firmly against the back sliding door-- watching raptly while Greg went back and forth with our mower. But I was of course blocked and would have been considered a traitor if I were to venture out without taking them with me.
We did try to do it early morning so they would be sleeping or at least eating breakfast (we thought we could get away with this since our mower is electric and not as noisy as a gas powered one.) But of course boys have a 6th sense about these things and were up an hour earlier than usual. We finally let them help for two passes in the front yard. Here are the pics:

Moving from to the front yard. Keep up Myles!

What are we waiting for Dad?!?

Lets get to work!

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Hey Sophie, You are one talented woman! You have th whole blogging thing down while taking care of three boys. That is so excitibg that you are pregnant again I would never wish you twins again unless they were girls to even it out a bit, but that is just mean. So I hope you have a beautiful little girl but if you don,t get one you can borrow one of my girls for awhile. I am glad things are good for you. Connie