A list of random events in our lives, written with some creative insight or perhaps just lack of sleep induced hysteria.
Friday, May 23
Dr. Visit
Yesterday was our first baby doctor visit. We got these pics (and more!) The biggest news is there is only ONE baby!! We also got good news I'm a week farther along than I thought. I'm 12 weeks and 5 days along today.
YEA....YIPPY YEA, there is only ONE!!! You don't have to disown anyone for three generations now ;) He he!! SO EXCITING!!! Did you end up going on base or off?
I love seeing my babies and expecially the cute one with the thumb in her mouth. Although I can't tell what color her eyes are or the color of her hair, grandma P can already tell that she is going to be very cute and she's going to give her brothers a run for their money. She will also be the apple of her daddies eye. Love you guys so much love grandma p.
2 comments:
YEA....YIPPY YEA, there is only ONE!!! You don't have to disown anyone for three generations now ;) He he!! SO EXCITING!!! Did you end up going on base or off?
I love seeing my babies and expecially the cute one with the thumb in her mouth. Although I can't tell what color her eyes are or the color of her hair, grandma P can already tell that she is going to be very cute and she's going to give her brothers a run for their money. She will also be the apple of her daddies eye. Love you guys so much love grandma p.
Post a Comment