A list of random events in our lives, written with some creative insight or perhaps just lack of sleep induced hysteria.
Sunday, April 13
"Scoober"
Yesterday Jack decided since he didn't have a dog, he'd just make one up. Here's a picture of Jack and "Scoober." This is him getting ready to 'walk' Scoober. He gets mad when his brothers want to ride on or play with his 'dog' but I don't think they get it since originally it's their push toy. (Thanks Keith and Chrissy!)
You have a cut family! So did you ever go to France?! I remember planning a trip there for our senior year (in like the sixth grade). It looks like you have an eventful life.
1 comment:
You have a cut family! So did you ever go to France?! I remember planning a trip there for our senior year (in like the sixth grade). It looks like you have an eventful life.
Post a Comment