So I'm going to change my blog to private. I know all of you are thinking: "Why? She never posts ANYTHING!" but I hope to change this. I'm going to be doing more of a journal thing for the next few months as we are a family divided for awhile. Let me know your email address and I'll add you. This is mostly for the 3 people who read my blog. You know who you are. Oh, wait if your reading this your one of those 3...
1 comment:
Couch!!!! Despite my 0 comments on your blog, I am a follower and I enjoy your updates (when e're they may be). Your family looks so happy and that makes me happy for you guys.
I myself have 2 little girls and life is going great. Feel free to check my blog (you think you don't ever post, wait until you see my blog). :)
Take care.
Your long lost stranger friend -
Mark
P.S. Do you recall my ice cream analogy? Pralines and cream (or caramel), I still remember. :)
P.P.S I have a niece named Sophia and I must call her Couch. She corrects me every time! Thanks for not correcting me when I call you Couch.
Post a Comment