I've not written about what's going on in our lives for a while so I thought I'd take a shot at it. Here goes:
Greg-- he's still in training, but will be part of an actual real-life unit in November. He'll have a start with a desk job with flying when possible. I'm hoping he doesn't do much flying at first because he has to have a certain amount of hours before he can deploy. He may face a February deployment, but most likely it'll be in August. I'm not thinking that far ahead yet or I'll ready start to panic and cry.
Sophia-- I'm still teaching preschool every few weeks. Only 3 other kids come to the house so it's not a big deal, but I stress about it sometimes. I have 2 "parties" I'm hosting for our field trip days in the next month and AJ's birthday party to plan too. It's a good kind of busy as long as I finish the planning and preparation before the actual event. I'm still leading the music in primary, but thankfully I lived through the primary program and without falling on my face (it was a close call though.)
Jack-- is in kindergarten and is convinced he can read. It's very entertaining to hear what the books say when he "reads" them. We learned all about Earth the red planet that is in the sky today. He helped Dad build a rocket today too. He named it 'Reconie.' And the launch pad is named either 'Recon Post' or 'Re compost.' I'm not sure which. He's very sweet and has been writing me songs and making me presents lately. Absolutely adorable. He even got me all dressed up (picked out a dress and high heels, did my hair, and put on my makeup) and told I was beautiful. Then he put on a suit and told me he was ready to take me to dinner.
Myles-- He's refusing to be potty trained which makes his Mommy crazy!! But he also learned to follow Jack around and do whatever he does so I'm hoping he'll pick it up quickly. He is also a charmer. His favorite phrase is 'Your Welcome' and will use it in most situations. (ie "Nice outfit, Myles!" "Your welcome.") He is a HUGE AJ fan. I don't know if AJ likes it, but Myles is always there to give him hugs and kisses or "help" him to his feet. It sometimes causes tears, but only in over exuberance of love.
Andrew-- He is almost completely potty trained!! Hooray!! He is also a snuggle bug. I love it. He can count to 11 and does so repeatedly. They both love preschool. He is my little helper. Anything mom needs done Andrew is there to help. He loved trick or treating too. He would be the first one up to the door get his candy then circle back behind his brothers to get another one. He came home with almost twice as much as the others. Probably because he uses his 100 watt grin to get what he wants.
AJ-- He has been almost walking for a few months now and I'm ready for him to just go for it. But his feet are so fat I think it's hard for them not to roll to the side when he walks. He is almost a year old already! Crazy! He babbles anytime you want him to be quiet, like in church, and wants mom all the time. Mom tells him to go to Daddy, but he's firmly in the Mom camp. It's a new experience for me since the other 3 where all daddy's boys. He isn't a big laugher - in fact if you can get him to laugh it'll last for 5 to 6 seconds then he's as serious as ever, which I think is hilarious. He's a very determined baby and if you take something away from him and move him to the other side of the room he'll just turn right around and head for it again. I'm a little worried about that.
Well that's about it for us. I'm getting the pictures of Halloween up soon. I hope everyone had a happy safe time getting candy!
2 comments:
Dear Sophia, I miss you guys so much, but it helps that I can go on your sight and see and hear about whats going on there. By the way, I got on google maps and was looking at your house from the road in front of it. You really do have a nice looking street. I tried to get it to let me go in your backyard but couldn't figure it out. I love you guys. Please give all my babies, including you and Greg, hugs and kisses.
Love grandma Peterson
Sophia--thanks for doing a Blog! I love to go on there and catch up with what is going on in your life and to see cute pictures of the family.
Ovilla
Post a Comment