Ok, ignore the bad music in the background for this video, but can I just say WOW! Check out that girls shoulders! Greg and I decided we should do crossfit. Because let's face it, compared to just the girl in this video we're both wimps. Now I know you've all heard a lot about crossfit. Like, "I hear you can lift 300 lbs over your head without breaking a sweat with crossfit." and "If you use crossfit you can cut guns in half with your mind." And I'm here to tell you it's all true. How do I know? Easy! I watched it on Youtube. (All those you aren't fan's of 'Mystery Men can skip this aside...Okay, Sphinx fans sorry to burst your bubble of hope but just because you can learn to cut guns in half like the Sphinx, doesn't mean you gain his special powers. He is "highly mysterious," which you can't get just by joining a little known group that you disappear for hours on end and come home late at night and no one knows where you've been. No, he is mysterious because no one knows how he became so. Sorry.)
For those who haven't heard of crossfit, besides my informative comments above, let me tell you about it now. A bunch of people got together and decided to create a fitness program that would make anybody who didn't do it look like wimps. And they did. They also wanted to make the so called 'trainees' look like idiots, so part of the training picking up heavy objects and lifting them over your head, but that comes after the 'speed' part of the training so you can be quick about jumping out of the way when you drop it on your head. I think it sounds like tons of fun, and I'm going to try it when I'm done sitting on my butt eating this delicious birthday cake and ice cream. Or maybe I'll start small and work on getting up.
1 comment:
I just watched that video. That looks a little intense for me. :) Go peterson clan/x-men.
Post a Comment