Sunday, November 9

Marine Corps Ball

Tickets to the mandatory Marine Corps Ball for two: $120

Clothes for the ball:
Greg $2,000 (Uniform)
Sophia $45.00 (ebay and Dillard's)



(Sorry I don't have a picture of Greg in his uniform with me, but by the time we got home from the ball he was pretty much out of his uniform. I don't blame him-- it looked very uncomfortable.)

Getting these:


...ummm, priceless? Or just breakable? At least the food was good. We couldn't understand anything anybody said because we sat right by the speakers. But at least being 9 months pregnant gave me a good reason to wear really comfortable shoes. Take that everyone else who were uncomfortable wearing 3 inch heels!! HAHHA!!

We have the Ponds to thank for watching our kids last night! You guys are life savers!

Really the best part of dressing up on Sat. night is the next day you already have an outfit and your hair done for Sunday. The problem is that Andrew and Myles are both not feeling their best-- and Andrew showed it by throwing up all over me. Litteraly right in my face, all over my hair and down my dress. Five minutes before we needed to leave for church.
I didn't go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful!! I love your hair. We have our ball in January for some unknown reason. BUT I do have some exciting news...I am actually ten weeks prego with ONE sweet baby. We just had our first ultrasound on Thursday. So how are you doing? I bet you are at the can't wait to have this baby any day now phase :) Miss you guys!

Melenie said...

You do look great. Hang in there.

I would'nt have gone to church either.