Wednesday, July 9

Museum of Science and History

We decided to check out the local Science and History Museum. It was really cool and sort of school like. Except when wandering around with a school group it was the teachers that had that slight look of terror when the kids try to climb on 200 year old stuff. When you go when your older, it's you because of course it's your kid trying to topple the display of ancient artifacts.
This Museum was cool because they have reproductions of Christopher Colombus' ships. The Nina and the Santa Maria. However, you can no longer crawl all over the Santa Maria since it was it with a "run away barge." (How do you loose a barge I have a few picts here: )

Here are the pics of the Nina and the Santa Maria:

(please ignore the double chin...)

We also got to do other fun things. Here are some pics of those.
Fishing on the "boat". Jack's favorite part was the life vest.
I'm a bird!
My mouths as big as his!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Your boys are so cute. Hey, I had to make my blog private. Let me know what email you use for this account so I can send you an invite. eatyourhamtina@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Too much fun...I'm jealous!! So I only have to wait until Thursday to find out what you are having- YEA!!!!! That would be so AWESOME if you head our direction in
December. I would be super duper happy :) They boys are too cute for words. Yup, I think it is decided your twins need to marry my twins lol :) Miss you guys!

Melenie said...

Cute little boys! I'm tired just looking at the pictures though. :)
So, when do you find out that its a girl?

Sherrie said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! We miss you around here. Hope you guys are having fun in Texas.