A list of random events in our lives, written with some creative insight or perhaps just lack of sleep induced hysteria.
Friday, June 6
What Jack was doing...(see last post.)
Yes. He's doing what you think he's doing. And right in the middle of everyone playing. Not even knee deep in the water. And that's me rushing to get him to cover up on the crowded beach and get him to stop peeing in the water. (Too late...)
First off, I am one proud mama. That plane rocks. How does it back up without mirrors to see where you're going? I have the best kids and kids-in-law on the whole face of the earth. Now, about the pee pee in the bay. Jack was just doing what any normal little boy would do when faced with the problem. What, did you want him to wet his already wet pants? grandma loves you Jack!!!!!!
2 comments:
LOL, if my husband was there he would say "the world is your bathroom". Arent little boys fun?
First off, I am one proud mama. That plane rocks. How does it back up without mirrors to see where you're going? I have the best kids and kids-in-law on the whole face of the earth.
Now, about the pee pee in the bay. Jack was just doing what any normal little boy would do when faced with the problem. What, did you want him to wet his already wet pants? grandma loves you Jack!!!!!!
Post a Comment