We have to be in Corpus Christi by the 20th of this month. So I won't be doing a whole lot of posting, mostly just packing. Hope everyone has a good week...or two. I'll post pictures of Jack's birthday party when we get internet in our new house (when we find it.)
And I've shared this with most of you but we have a cute story about JackJack. I was asking him who we should invite to his birthday party and after discussing a few names I asked if there were any little girls he'd like to invite. He asked, "who's a girl?" and I replied, "I'm a girl." He got a really confused look on his face and said, "but I thought you were a princess." Just what a mom wants to hear especially if she's pregnant and feeling fat.
He also went on to eat a chocolate doughnut and claim that all the chocolate on his face was 'a birthmark.' Greg and I decided we were both incredibly unobservant to not notice the marks since his birth.
1 comment:
So I just read this article on TV show sidekicks (http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22317/50237-tv-sidekicks-steal-show). And although I've rarely watched Conan and don't think I ever saw an episode with Andy Richter, I was delighted to read that he said the following:
"If somebody’s looking at pictures of naked people, and you go, 'Oh I don’t want to see that,' you're lying. 'Cause naked people are always interesting. Always."
That's certainly the funniest thing I've read today, and maybe the funniest thing I've ever read. And I suspect you'll laugh at it, even if you wouldn't admit it. Or you might find it terribly inappropriate. Either reaction amuses me.
I know this has absolutely nothing to do with your post. And I don't care.
Post a Comment