A list of random events in our lives, written with some creative insight or perhaps just lack of sleep induced hysteria.
Thursday, May 8
A Girl Friend for Jack
Jack likes girls. Always has. He'll follow any girl around the park whenever we go and I was not surprised at all when we went to Chick-Fil-A today and there was a girl there playing that he at once started following her around to play with. Even when it was time to go and Mackay was ready and set to leave, Jack wasn't ready since, "That girl is still playing!" I finally strongarmed him out to the car. On the way home I was talking to my mom on my cell phone when Jack suddenly speaks up from the back of the van, ">"Can we find me a friend that's a girl? A girl I can keep?" "A girl you can keep?" is all I can say through my giggles. "Yeah," he continues, "Lets go to the place that has girls and get one." "The girl place?" I ask. Jack: "Yeah, we should." "I'll work on that." Is all I can say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uh oh! Looks like you guys are going to be in trouble earlier than most...
Post a Comment