Greg and I were discussing the blog yesterday, and wondering if anybody reads it. So this is my
test. If you read please leave a comment below. I will say that we might be putting our
family news on here instead of calling and telling people what it is, just to be
mean I suppose. ;)
7 comments:
I'm not reading it.
Hey... I found your blog and had to comment, b/c I was wondering if this post mean that you HAD "big news" to share? Hum.....
Yes, Keith and I love reading all your updates. Keep it up :) Will call you soon. Unpacking from our month long vacation; can't wait to tell you all about it!!! AND I agree with Cassie and Dave do you have BIG news to share with us!?!
Can I guess the news!
She's pregnant with triplets!
Okay, everyone before you all get too carried away-- remember we have a life changing aircraft assignment coming up. But if I do get pregnant with twins or triplets, and you said it here, I will wish for a hex to come upon you.
I love reading your blog and seeing the cute pictures. That one of you and the boys on the floor is so cute! And I can't wait for the big news...
Post a Comment