Monday, March 24

My Birthday

I haven't gotten around to posting about my birthday, which was AWESOME!! Get ready to swoon, girls.

Greg arranged for a Saturday night babysitter, without my knowledge. So around 4pm, when I thought all I had to look forward to was more house cleaning and perhaps a late night movie, Greg surprised me with the information that instead of that fun filled evening we were going OUT!! HOORAY!! We hadn't done this in quite awhile, so it made it extra special. We dropped the kids off at the Burton's which made Jack very happy because then he could play with his "best friend Mackay." Greg had the whole evening set up for me. He picked out a neat restaurant (overlooking the water in Pensacola Beach-- and they had seafood!) and we hung out on the beach watching the waves rolling in. He even came up with stuff to do while we sat on the beach, almost like a get to know you even better game. It was the most romantic date I've ever been on. We didn't even see that many drunk people. The only trouble of the evening was that it was a little windy so I got cold, but 'cold' is relative because we aslo saw spring breakers swimming in the hotel pools. We also didn't spot the restuarant right away because I was supposed to be looking for it and I have bad eyesight. Overall I'd give it an A++.

No comments: