Wednesday, February 6

Thing One and Thing Two


I was a bad Mom today and let my 18 month old try some salsa. He REALLY wanted it. He was getting mad that I wasn't sharing. So I just barely dipped the chip in and gave him some. I also gave some to his brother so he wouldn't feel left out. Myles automatically spit it out, but Andrew ate it down. Then he wanted more. When I gave him some he had to blow on it, like you do to hot food. Just not salsa kinda hot. They really are so cute.
Jack is busy being a cop today--I know we are all surprised he's not being a fireman. However, he was a fireman all day yesterday and he's got to be tired of answering all those 'calls' he gets on his 'roger'(or plastic phone.) Now he's off with Daddy to pick up the 'drys' (or dry cleaning.) And as he left he yelled back, "Love you, don't worry- I'll have fun." Doesn't that just calm a Mom's heart?
The picture is of Myles giving Andrew a hug in their 'Thing One' And 'Thing Two' outfits they finally fit into. I can't believe they are already wearing 24 month outfit stuff. They grow up so quickly.

No comments: